Saturday, October 24, 2009

PROOF that I was (and still am) human (and something close to peanut brittle)

We were as much enchanted with each other, but that'll only ever be an assumption, because I'd never know what you know.

I'll only ever know what you tell me, but I would be using the dictionary I knew, not what you did.

We may not be on the same page, but everything just melted into this... thing. I see this only now.

So, how can you expect me to know how to deal with my pain when you can't even feel it for yourself? Maybe I'm just overreacting, so slap me now if I got this wrong. Maybe I'm assuming over you. I'm confused.

But... whatever. Say what you like or see, but I'll be on some other page because whatever you say... it will NEVER work for me. I don't need you to tell me what to be (at one point, it was like that for me. pardon me, i did not mean to say you were trying to tell me what to be). I'll be what I want to be because only I know what my life is all about. Not you. Not anyone. Not even stalkers (not that I know of any).

STALKERS = CROOKED PROFESSION :)) ( I was supposed to write 'gay', but no, that's too offensive. XD )

I still remember. When your words would bring me up... more so than did my ex-friends. But now, it won't matter anymore. :|

NOW I'M A BETTER PERSON. Thanks to you. :">

I LOVE YOU! (sounds like a fairytale)

No comments: