Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BIGO - who would want to read about that?

The reason why people always leave me is because I don't do anything. Well maybe except this. I sit -- with my timid pals -- and talk about mundane things (and school work, that's the only important one) and never go anywhere else then the canteen and think too much in silences between conversations that happen too often. So much for a failure to do. So much for that recollection. I wasted everything I ever wanted. Why do I keep doing that? Why do I have to lose some awesome friend after everytime something nice happens? It's so irritating, I irritate myself for that.

I know I never tried lying to myself, I know I never tried to be this way, but I did, so how could know if I didn't lie to myself? So irritating.

Problem is, the "out of fear" choice is still available for me. Dammit. Even that dramafest? Hah, it was slightly that, and I wanted to try something else. Pat kasi so strong and enforcing. But I'm thankful for that.

I guess we really can't help it if we need certain kinds of people, and miss out on certain people too. We all need people to cover up for our crappy selves. Here's the thing though: "The power is yours" WOW. Captain Planet, he's a hero. Thanks Heleina. YOU make me laugh. *hug*

No matter how crappy (my) life is, there's always a lesson. *nod*

Yes, that wasn't JUST the lesson.

I won't promise anything anymore to myself, I'll just promise that I'll do it na lang. I think I'm too stressed out to remember promises. UGH. I hate that.

Hoh wait. I think I already promised myself that.

O_________O *stretched by the wind*

No comments: