Friday, May 29, 2009

I feel like I'm monoblocking outer forces WRONGLY

What is this supposed to be? Oh wait, riiight, my life. I thought it was unstable chemicals in my head.

Whatever I seem to do lately, I just get into it. It's like I'm totally down-to-earth with my house chores and forgetting to think straight (like, should I do this first yada, or gah, I wasted time doing that before that yada). Is this what office feels like? HRM. . .

I need a life. Hrm. http://www.wetherobots.com/ <- good comics. ^w^ Be my guest, go ahead and waste YOUR life (while I do so with ARASHI! ARASHI! foooor dreaaaam... OUR dream, not yours. GAHCK it's been repeating in my head the whole day. GACHKKGKFjwoijoerm3sdadsdiunidhi2ndlmo). But no, really, they're good comics. Lollies. Fehehehehe.

^I'm back to my old diseased fanaticism. Gosh, I hope the hangovers just stop at least before school starts.

=::super rant time stops, regret of not sleeping well kicks in::=

Kanina pa ko dinadamayan ng gamu-gamu dito. Gumagapang-gapang sila sa papel na ginawa kong mouse pad. Doon lang. Pakiramdam ko nanlalambot na ang aking balakang at buto sa likuran. Di ko na kaya. Tulog na 'ko. Kanina pa.

Aruy. Naadik kasi ako sa "Za Kuwizuu SHOoooow!" o sa ingles "The Quiz SHOw" starring Sho Sakurai (ARASHI! ARASHI! okay, I'll stop now) as Kamiyama, the game show host. The rest, I don't know who they are, just their roles. Honma, Sae... blah, just watch it. It's on: http://mysoju.com/ <- search it from there and then click 'season 2' because season 1 is prolly a lie 'cause episode 1 of it is the same of season 2. Gargle. Plus, season 1 ends there, (on mysoju.).

JUST WATCH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'd rather get LSS on Ninomiya's Himitsu. Or better yet Sho's Can't Let Go. (lol)

Gosh, the cracked version of The Quiz Show (forgot the link) really distorted for me the storyline of the show. "GAH, IT'S ONE OF SHO'S BRAIN FARTS" was one of them.

I still feel cracked. Or I'm just letting them make me think that. Gosh, I need to work on myself.

=::GACK, epic rant bursts::=

SIGNS OF BAD HEALTH^

Gosh, I love futsal. Futsal is my savior to being completely BANGAG (or dead).

OH MY GOSH, NUTTY FLASHBACK: EYE OF THE TARSIER! xD I love BOHOL.

I wanna learn Judo. (OH SHIT, It's like I'm having a brain fart as well, like when you know, unrelated things become related because you experienced/heard/saw all of them in one event of your life) FUCKIN' EPIC.

I. Need. To. Sleep. ~super late reaction~ Bye!

No comments: